you know if i had to do it again i could do it easily in a weekend. We swapped the motor, exhaust, springs and engine and tranny mounts. We spent one weekend popping out the old motor and putting the new one in. We also did the springs, exhaust and converted the intake to MAF.
Only my inexperience kept the project from being finished that weekend. I didnt put lube on the injector O-rings and I didnt put loctite on the flywheel bolts. The flywheel bolts backed out causing severe crankshaft endplay issues which resulted in some rod knock and the injectors kept popping there o-ring and leaking fuel everywhere.
The brain trust here helped me through both problems and the car just flys. We are taking it to the strip for some data gathering next month and hope to get a dyno run together at some point soon.