Old 08-22-2006, 01:11 PM   #4
Helmut
Wet T-Shirt Judge

Member#: 85060
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
0409 STI/ Fozzy XT
WRB/Dark Grey Metallic

I have had Both of my Rear struts replaced on warranty. The funnay part is I knew what was wrong. Called up the boys at Nate, and told them I needed new rearstruts. That I would be waiting for car. I show up, ask if I needed a ride somewhere. Told the no I was going to wait. As per my phone call. They have me wait in the customer area.*They do have a sweet old subbie in side, gotta love the classics. * I was just sitting there for ohh 20 mins when the service writer comes in and says "Well looks like you need a new strut. We do not have those in stock. You will need to come back in when we get the part." I was beyond and I was so freaking pissed off. I looked at the service guy and said. "I called becuse of this problem. I was told np, we can fix it. Now you are telling me that I wasted my morning by driveing in at 8:00 am so you can tell me what I already knew, and that you do not have the part needed to fix my car??" I was just so angry and at the same time could not belive what had just happened. So I took my keys and waited for them to call and let me know when my part would get in. Took 2 weeks for the part. Another for an opening for them to do the work. In the mean time the other one was going. I let them know this as well. At least on the other one they guy told me. Ok. We will order the other one in as well but still had to go back later and have it done.
/rant

C N: I too needed my rear struts done and went through a buch of bull to get it done.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Helmut is offline   Reply With Quote