View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 02:05 AM   #4
BrianH
Bing user

Member#: 44383
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default Misc

Food:
We're going to do our best to feed everyone. A grill will be brought along with other various snacks/drinks etc... OF course you're more than welcome to bring a pack of brats or whatever you'd like. We'll more than likely be grilling only hamburgers and hotdogs.

Those taking photos or video:
If you have an adapter please bring it, that way we can transfer any videos you may have over to my computer while at the event and I will be able to get them up to a host shortly after getting home.
Also those taking video please see This post.

Those with extra driveline parts:
Bring them, you may be able to sell them to someone in need. If I can get my generator running I'll be toting along my air compressor and anything else needed to do some quick emergency repairs.

Spectators: In the past we haven't parked really close to the bleachers so if you wanted to stay close to the group you were usually stuck standing unless you brought your own chairs. So try to remember to bring your own fold out chairs.

Race Gas: They've got all kinds available at Byron, if you have a specific type you're looking for you may want to phone the track to verify that they have it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by BrianH; 08-30-2006 at 03:04 PM.
BrianH is offline   Reply With Quote