Old 02-19-2002, 02:39 PM   #6
karl_hungus
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 7507
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
PSM

I'm really happy with these headers as well... I've had mine on for about 2 months now and they're fantastic The one thing I noticed right away with the headers is how strongly the engine pulls and maybe even an increase in torque. I was driving home in stop and go traffic on the 401 outside Toronto and I wasn't down shifting nearly as much when traffic slowed. The car pulled really hard in 4th and 5th gears when the revs were low.

Unfortunately I have an '02 so I definately have the picky ECU. I got a CEL after about 700km of highway driving. I know Brullen was putting a lot of time into solving the CEL issue so I wasn't too concerned when the light popped up. I should be going in for the 02 fix in the next week or so...

I've had my G-tech ever since I got my car and have been testing my mods everytime I get something new. Before the headers were installed my car had only a PRM intake and did 0-60 in a best time of 7.8, after the header and cat back were installed my 0-60 dropped to 7.1. This best time of 7.1 was taken the day after the headers were installed so the ECU was still learning...

I really have a respect for Brullen after following this product through development and finally into production. They kept us all informed every step of the way and were upfront and honest the whole time. As soon as a problem crept up they went to work on a fix and it looks like they have one. The bottom line is that this is a great product backed by a great company.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
karl_hungus is offline   Reply With Quote