View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 10:35 PM   #792
jordan_m
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 126120
Unhappy Order status??

I placed an order two weeks ago for a Helix DP, HKS CBE, Cobb turbo heatshield and some Kartboy Hangers. A day or so later my order status showed that everything except the Helix DP was shipped. Since then I've sent three emails to get my tracking number, none of have been answered. I haven't received any parts yet, so I am left to assume that the online order status is completely bogus information.

I've called multiple times during business hours, but I am unable to get anyone on the phone at all. Before I ordered, I did a google search and found a few positive reviews on the shop. I've since taken a more thorough look and found this thread, and now I am starting to feel very worried about what I'm up against. I see a year's worth of posters complaining of 3-4 month ship times, inabilities to get any customer support or even a voice on the phone except in the most extreme situations, lawyer and BBB threats.

I'm thinking, "I didn't sign up for this."

Anthony, according to your online order status page, all my parts are in except for the Helix DP. Are you purposefully holding the rest of my order so that you can ship everything together? If so, I will pay the extra shipping so that you can ship what you have now and then ship the DP later if need be.

Hoping to see or hear something positive soon,

Jordan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by jordan_m; 09-21-2006 at 06:01 PM.
jordan_m is offline   Reply With Quote