View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 04:14 PM   #80
retarded boostard
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 83175

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared nelson View Post
I would love to see some shots of your cars. I love looking at other designs and trying to figure out the through process behind the design. I have seen some really solid setups, and I like when people think out of the box. There are a few professional buggy builders that are fcking retards. They set up the suspension the exact way you shouldn't, and their cars handle like ****.

Here is just about the most informative basic Suspension article I have ever read. Its adapted from other types of racing, and writen by a buggy builder, so he really helps you understand how sand cars are different and how they are the same as other types of racing. I would really like to find some info on Rally suspension design geometry. Those cars handle better than just about anything else that touches the dirt.

Everyone else, I really appreciate the support. Hopefully I can get the car up and running before Late August which is my goal. There is SOOOO Much work still left to be done, but I think I can do it. Monster garage guys only have 6 days, and they do more wierder ****.
heres some pics. I can get you more if you like
21" travel on thsi last one.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
retarded boostard is offline   Reply With Quote