Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 48239
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 STI
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxttruck2002 View Post
Guys, I don't think he's a vendor on here anymore.
It wouldn't surprise me. I have followed this thread since my poor experience with them - hoping for a day that the feedback changed for the better and that these guys got it together as a business. Unfortunately, many pages later, that has not come... I’m still surprised they get as much business as they do after a feedback thread like this.

It was said best a few posts backs - before they have your money, they are helpful, friendly and responsive - leading you to believe they are an all around great vendor. However, things DRASTICALLY change once the cash leaves your bank account... I hate to waste posts bashing anyone, let alone a vendor - but people have the right to know of dissatisfied customers and the vendor has a responsibility to reevaluate their business practices and eventually heed the advice and dissatisfaction of many of their customers, rather then always take a defensive stance.

I am finally happy to say that I expect nothing to change with this vendor and am finally hitting the "unsubscribe" button!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
alphakry is offline   Reply With Quote