whoaslowdown
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 84792
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
05 just another
subaru

As a senior right now:
AP literature makes me read like a new story every 2 days, and I get homework from them every night. Essay every 2 weeks from the class also. And I have to known like every detail of the story which isn't to fun. And when it comes to test the short essay answer are not that fun also since it must be specific.
AP psychology gives homework every time after a test, which we had a test every week. The test in them are really intense also, With all the vocabulary and details you need to know it's always nerve racking.
AP is intense if you don't pay attention enough or at all. These classes alone, I have to read or study for them at least 1-2 hours.
Then the rest of the classes are laid back. I have at least 2-3 classes to study for. Studied at least 2-3 hours every night. Alot more work than slack for me.

Teachers are great though. I have the type where they really push you to achieve and doesn't let anyone slack. But, if you sleep or not pay attention to them they just let you learn the hard way. But fun classes none the less.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
whoaslowdown is offline   Reply With Quote