NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 93646
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSideways View Post
Wow, how are your fingers feeling after that?

Great post....I have a set of agx's srtuts with H&R (1.5" drop) springs, but I am looking to try a different spring. I am wary of the washer mod's with top hat's so I can't run the spt pinks, and I have heard the prodrives are a little bouncy. In addition I wan't to remove as much understeer/push as possible.

Im thinking better springs, with F&R swaybars, and a set of end links...possibly a touch of negative camber for the alignment....

Or even swapping to a set of Sti struts/springs and doing the sway bars and links....

My driving is mostly (highly spirited street) with some track on the side.(no offroad), but I cannot decide what to go with.....

What would you recomend???

My PERSONAL opinion on this one -

for springs call up myles and talk to him about the swifts or his new RCE springs.

For the sways, I would do the 27-29 front (I'm a rather aggressive street driver, off street, sanctioned event whore), and the somewhat big 24mm rear bar.

Whiteline part numbers for the bars in your case on an 03 Sedan:

Front BSF33XXZ
Rear BSR33XZ BUT see below
Endlinks at least on the rear.

here's the below: For that large of a rear bar i strongly recommend that you get the 04+ Subaru swaybar chassis mounts. They strengthened them in 04. Call up Subie Gal and order them they are cheap. If they come with new loops (Subie Gal let me know if they do), then you need to change the rear bar to the BSR36XZ. The 33 and 36 bars are the same, but the bushings are slightly different.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Turn in Concepts is online now   Reply With Quote