Old 02-26-2002, 10:32 PM   #23
brokeawd
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15796
Vehicle:
2003 Cobra 10.40@135
09 Titan Crew Cab LE

Default Sat Meet

My car is nothing special, just your basic bolt on's and alot of tuning on the Glenn HWY in the wee hours of the morning. Not to mention my stock suspension that makes my car almost lift the front end when I race, you guys would eat me for lunch in auto-x and corners, but im game for anything, You can watch my car bodyroll around corners....hahahah Later Hopefully I dont have to work, if not I'll stop by.

RallyX13 thanks for the clarification. Didnt want to infringe on your get together. Im real interested on how WRX and subies work, ecu , timing etc,like to learn how to tune them, if they are anything like DSM's . I know me and my buddy jason who used to live up here always used to go up to Sears on a Wednesday night during the week, the vettes and F-Body's would have a weekly meet, and we would basically get booted out for wanting to race people, but that is cocky v8 guys for ya who think an AWD 4 banger has no business making 300+ HP, let alone do think it is possible. Until they felt the wrath of the AWD launch. Later
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
brokeawd is offline   Reply With Quote