Old 02-26-2002, 10:18 PM   #25
brokeawd
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15796
Vehicle:
2003 Cobra 10.40@135
09 Titan Crew Cab LE

Default meet

Yeah I have been good friends with erwin since his honda days. I know justin with the ws6, he let me drive that car and I loved it. I'd like to own a Ls1 if I get rid of my car.

I am friends with Scott aka Y2KSS, we usually meet up on the weekends with ED in the black lightning and look for muscle cars and vettes. We never have totally ran from a deadstop. Except once at the track, we went door to door all the way out to half track and we both missed 4th gear. His car runs better ET and MPH than mine. I think his best ET is 11.7x@121. He is on a 100+ shot of NO2. The most recent race we had was on the Glenn Last fall, I think we went from a 55-60 mph roll all the way to about 120. I initially got out on him by half car and he stayed right at my door the whole time, I think he sprayed me with a small shot not sure though. Scott is a good guy, his car runs strong as hell, he just has some bugs to get worked out of it in the tuning area, once he does it should run down in the low 11's on a sticky tire and good day. Later
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
brokeawd is offline   Reply With Quote