Achilles38WRX
Scooby Guru

Member#: 4419
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2002 S2K - 2013 ISP
i don't have a wrx

GMan,
make sure next time its really cold you check that thing out. Mines back at the dealer (for the third time) to try to solve this problem. This time, they are actually going to tighten down those lines that are leaking, to do this they had to remove the intake manifold, and to reinstall the intake manifold, they had to wait for gaskets, which is why im without my car until this evening (3 days)
the f'd up thing is, LAST time i brought it in, i told them to tighten the clamps that were leaking, they CLAIMED they did, but this time, in order to tighten them down, they had to remove the intake manifold???? So i guess last time they were just lying to me.
This time, they were able to fix it because "we saw the gas leaking" WHAT? Like they didnt belive ME when i told them it was leaking the first TWO trips to the dealer? GEEZUS!
The only good news is that the new service rep i have there is great, and actually listens to what i have to say (the other guy acted like i didnt know what i was talking about).
I should get mine back tonight, will post any updates, i will also request that they have a chat with SOA about this.

Mark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Achilles38WRX is offline   Reply With Quote