Old 10-18-2006, 07:06 PM   #10
pimpindada21
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 115723
Vehicle:
2003 stage 2 WRX
yellow

The police report should be worth $200 dollars to you. All these false posts that your making on here and e-mails your sending is called defamation of character and /or slander which you can be sued for. Which you are guilty for due to the fact that there was money sent and because it never reached you, you assumed that gives you the right to give false statements to the thousands of people.

[quote=seans]and why is that?? i'm not giving you anything until i get the money you owe me. You have $200 of my money. when i get what is owed to me in the mail, then i'll give you info. so basically just send me my money.....

[quote=pimpindada21]Before i send anything i need to know the police report number, officers name that took it, station were it was filled and the day. Also what it was for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seans
that's good because who ever ended up with the money order was the wrong person. you can go ahead and send the exhaust if you want or find some way to get the money i sent to you back to me. i am not someone that likes drama, i just want what is rightfully mine. so i would like one or the other sent to me within the next 2 days. i would appreciate it if you make this situation right. if it's taken care of i'll let the moderators know that it was resolve and we can all go on with our lives.

a
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpindada21
I have made it better, I did exactly what my lawyer has told me to do and the day has elapsed. I have just cancelled the money order so who ever has it will not be able to do **** with it. My lawyer has also instructed me to ask you if you would still like to recieve the exhaust. If so it can be packaged and shipped today with tracking number and be there before the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seans
i've tried to fix the situation dumb ass. you don't respond to my messages, emails, phone calls. it's been over a month and i never received my damn money. so by helping out others so they don't make the same mistake that i did does not make the situation worse. you made it worse. so either fix the situation your self or deal with the negative comments.
[/
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.