I have a set of Cusco Zero 2 R coiovers for a GC chassis impreza. I don't think I've ever seen a higher quality (ok, maybe not penske or moton...) coilver set for a GC impreza. These are pretty much brand new, they have ~7k miles on them, I don't use it as a street suspension and they didn't come off of a daily driver.
These are incredibly hard to find, and ridiculously expensive new (~$2700). this set has 11k springs in front, 10k in the rear.
firm. buyer to pay shipping, i can work a pretty low rate.
To answer some preliminary questions:
- yes you can drive these on the street, so long as you dont mind a bumpy ride
- the ride height is adjustable from retaredly low to really, really high. the springs are stiff enough so that if you're really into slammed cars you could push the wheels under the fenders.
- they have about 8 autocrosses on them and about ~1k street miles sinc eI got them. they were imported from japan as they are too hard to find in the usa
- fronts are camber adjustable. rears are not. Damping is 6 way adjustable from the bottom of the strut. these are inverted stuts with massive pistons.
- 2 laser etched (i know, ridiculous) cusco wrenches and adjustment knob are included.
please get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org