Mirage
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 155
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
01 RS Coupe/Silver
00 SiR/06 ZX-6R

Sandy,

I hope your mom's feeling ok from the accident.

Everything you described sound EXACTLY like my accident on Granville & 49th back in October when a girl suddenly accelerated (after I saw the slight nose dive from braking) trying to make a late yellow/red and hit me right when I was finishing up the turn.

Which intersection was it? Yeah.. get as much important info as u can get, what the weather was like, where were both parties heading, what time it was, etc. And be sure to see if the intersection had a red light camera (if it'd benefit your case that is), because it was only a few weeks ago that I discovered that there WAS one, and it was on her side of the street too.

Write down a really detailed account of what happened and what that other person said and bring it with u. My claim rep that handled this at the time told me this type of accident can go either way, so don't be discouraged to present as much info as u can. Also make note of any back pain or whatever in your statement.

For sure draw something out that consists of a few picture/diagrams of what happened the entire time.

Talk to Jamie.. he helped me out that time. He had a lot of input for me.

PM me if u need me to icq u my statement or any other q's..

Hope all goes well tmrw!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Mirage; 03-06-2002 at 01:58 AM.
Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote