Scooby Guru

Member#: 1134
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 BMW 328xi wagon
Silver

Quote:
Originally posted by jamz
OK, a little off the wall here, but what my company needs are : MRI Technicians, XRay technicians, CAT scan technicians, and the like.

By 'Technicians" I mean the guys who actually run the machines and take the nice pictures of the inside of your body.
jamz,

My fiancee graduates from Palmer College of Chiropractic with her D.C. in October, and has taken quite a lot of rad. classes... I've, uhm, been sitting in on a couple of them and, uh, pay attention sometimes when she studies...... So.... If she's overqualified for the job, does that make me qualified? Like, maybe through osmosis?

Another unemployed, here. Laid off from VITTS Corp. in Manch-Vegas (NH) in Jan. 2001, and then from Navipath (Andover, MA... a CMGI company) late last October. Both positions were for senior tech support.......DSL/T1/ISDN stuff.... NT/routing/Unix... lots of Cabletron equipment exposure (worked for the 'Tron from fall '97 through Jan. 2000)....

...though nobody really thinks Ctron's worth crap anymore.
Even though they're not really Ctron anymore, they're really four companies now...

Okay so I'm worthless but I'm tryin.'

-S2-
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Siper2 is offline   Reply With Quote