I've been helping VCMC in some events, there are somethings that I can tell/know
- Rent a place. these days not many lot would like to rent for AUTOX, couple related issues. So far B-Bay is the only one left.
- Insurance. You need to buy insurance for "racing" ICBC won't cover anything, also the lot rental will request that.
- Safety. If in a parking lot, you have to make sure no one will get hurt what if accident happens
- Security. Too many ppl around if held in parking lot, you've to make sure nothing will get stolen from the ppl pass by.
- Timing Equipments. Probably can rent from VCMC or other autox club.
- Manpower. You need quite a number of ppl to make it happens.
And that's why the i-Club still working on put up a Suby autox event. If anymore question, I would suggest to talk to one of the VCMC exec., they would be more helpful on this.