dibblejr
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 94070
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

If you think the site is a piece of shiot then cancel your newbie membership. Your just on here trying to promote your business.
Who cares what you think? Go back to your happy EVO site and if you ever get anything meaningful or contibutive to comment about then comment.
there are a very few peeps who have had a problem with Greg just like every business, they can try to please everyone but no matter how hard you try there is always the 10%.
Most of us here have great things to say about Greg and his business.

Jay-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. evo View Post
I dont know when you guys will learn.... if a deal looks to good to be true it def. is. ADAM @Z1 IS, WILL BE, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE MAN. WWW.z1AUTO.COM No Shadiness at all. These guys are obviously clowns and have no intention of helping any of you. Mauro is not a business he is a middle man that got in too deep. I have purchased every part i own from Z1..... with ZERO PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!

Now all you mauro fans can attack me, but I speak the truth I never post on this piece of ****, because all it is a bitch session. The proof is in the puddin' Go on the Evo forums and read about Z1 for yourselves, nothing but praise..but i bet you guys already knew that.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dibblejr is offline   Reply With Quote