View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 06:02 PM   #960
Greg@Mauro
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 115338

Quote:
Originally Posted by soji View Post
Um my credit statment still has a missing $134.99 with the date on that receipt 11/13/06, I think it's safe to assume it's been 48 hours.

I e-mailed you, please get back to me!
I'm sure you have received your credit by now Joel...please contact me if you have not.

Dr. EVO - Nice post. I'm glad you are freely speaking your mind, but why slander. Shady? Middle Man? Is this the reason why Mauro does more then $1 million in sales each year for the last 2 years? I think not. Every business has its share of issues and I'm pretty sure Z1 had his share a while back. Both Mauro and Z1 do business together occasionally and I'm sure that Adam knows this is not true. Nor would he think that what you are doing on this review forum is kosher by any standard.

What you're saying is slanderous and it's quite obvious (since these are your ONLY two posts on this forums) you're trying to get a rise out of the rest of the members here. If you have something you want to say then maybe you should give us a ring or contact the owner directly. This is a very immature way of praising a company that you like to purchase from in my opinion.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Greg@Mauro; 12-02-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Greg@Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote