Old 12-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #6
Kmunch
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 131311
Vehicle:
07 B9 Tribeca Ltd
Diamond Gray

Thanks for the advice, guys!

I looked at the chrome wheel/grille package when I bought the car, but it was a $1200 add on, which I thought was a little pricey (at the time!)

But....after looking at about 2 zillion different wheels and narrowing it down to about 5 that might actually fit the car....we ended up adding some aftermarket wheels made by Diamo. They ended up running about $1200....*haha*...so I probably came out a bit negative on the $$ scale, but I like the wheels. They look awesome....and I'm getting lots of compliments on the car! Hopefully we'll help Subaru sell a few more of these babies! I'll try and post some photos here, if I can figure out how to do that!

Next up....I'm having a custom chrome grill made up for it. I know...I'm doing it the hard way....but, at the same time, I'm making it MINE....even more unique than it already is. Really enjoying, and loving...this car! Fun to drive too...I can't stop...with over 4000 miles in 2 months! *L* Aw well...you only live once, rite?
I've been getting actual blisters on my hands from the steering wheel! Anyone else having this problem?? I think it's time for some driving gloves!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kmunch is offline   Reply With Quote