View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 10:54 PM   #22
mart242
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16314
Chapter/Region: E. Canada

Let's not start a flame war...

All I wrote was that I had been disappointed by the attitude of the salesperson at Subaru Gatineau and because of that I bought somewhere else. What your salesperson says is another story. If I drove 45 minutes to go to your dealership and stayed in the store for only 2 minutes. There had to be a reason why I stayed there for only two minutes, I did not waste 90 minutes of my time to make a roundtrip to your dealership to insult and be rude with your salesperson! But yes, I was pissed off that he was so useless and did not seem to care about me, the customer.

Some people had really bad experiences with Ogilvie and Westboro. They mentionned it here. That's fine. I did not like my experience at Gatineau Subaru, I mentionned it here. That's fine. I did not say "do not buy at Gatineau Subaru" or something like that. All I said was that I did not like the useless salesperson had to deal with and for that reason I did not buy there.

Now don't worry, I don't think you'll loose any customers because of me. But at least, the people who read this thread will know that no dealer is perfect. All I'm saying is don't base your dealer decision to buy somewhere only on the opinion of other members of this board. You've got to visit them / deal with them to make your own decision about if a dealer is good or not for you. And yes, sometimes, you might catch them on a bad day. Unfortunately, the first impression is the one you will always remember.

But keep in mind that your service was much better than the one for furniture at Brault & Martineau... Which is banned from my shopping list forever!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mart242 is offline   Reply With Quote