Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 68052
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
93 Lexus Soarer
08 CBR1000RR

Default VividRacing. Thumbs Down

Heres my experience with Vivid Racing.com

I can officially say now that Vivid Racing has been by far the worst company I've ever delt with.
Lets start from the basics.
Late August, ordered from their website the RA gearset, Cryo Treated and all. Thier website listed the item as in stock. I called to make sure. Nope, not in stock. Fine, that's normal. Still continued with the order even tho people on NASIOC were telling me not to. I should have listened to them. My mistake. About 5 days later, I ordered full 17 pc bearing set, and 5 pc syncro set.
About 3 months go by, Evan who I've delt with promises me the gearsets are on the way. Meanwhile, you would like the non back ordered parts, the bearings and syncros would be there quicker. You thought wrong. I get the gearset, wait about another month, this is month 3, get the bearings... almost done, I'll be done in time to drive to Alb for Christmas. Boy was I wrong. December came, no syncros, that lost me money there because now I had to purchase plane tickets to Alb. Late December, I FINALLY get the syncros. This is month 5. Meanwhile, after calling Evan every week, and getting nowhere, I thought yes I'm finally done with Vivid. WRONG.
Turns out today when I had given the gearset and parts to Baca National Transmission, that 3rd gear is messed up. Appearently it's 2 thousandths of an inch off, and somethings wrong with the cut of the gear. (Some transmission talk I didn't understand). This is now month 6. Vivid still had their dck in my a$$ (figuritorly speaking)(sp? f off)... So I call Vivid today. Wierd, Evans voice mail doesn't work. I call the main number. They said Evan doesnt work with vivid anymore. Ok, So now You're handling my problem I told the rep. He said "It's out of our hands contact Rally Spec" and gave me their number. This first off is a terrible business move. I bought the parts through VIVID, they should be my point of contact and not push me off to their company they order through. Very bad business I thought. So now I've got to deal with Rally myself instead of Vivid who shipped me off to another company. First and Last time I'll EVER deal with Vivid, and I'll make sure to let NASIOC and all the other subaru websites about it.

C/N
Dont order from VividRacing.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Midnight Desires is offline   Reply With Quote