Scooby Newbie

Member#: 63224
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2009 Forester
OBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by devb16a2vtec View Post
I need to drill and tap my manifold as well(EGT gauge probe)

It'd be nice to go somewhere and work on all of these. Its a shame there isnt a "subaru shop" or like one that specializes in AWD cars around here. Ill ask my parents if maybe we could come here once we get a few of the vehicles out of my "parking lot of a driveway" Ive got like 4000sq ft of "parking lot" behind my house. ive also got a small drill press and all which would help with the manifolds, just need some tools( i have them, but they are a mess, and 1/2 of them are missing. Idk if u guys wanna come here or what or where u wanna go to work on them. Maybe one night I can ask my mechanic buddy if I can go there after he's closed and maybe we can use his lift. Ill find out and post back.
I would be game for this. Even if it was me and you. We could both install our EGT probes and then maybe I could get a hand with the UP install. I am so paranoid that I am going to kill my turbo runnin the stock UP and Stg. 2 maps....when I have the UP sitting in my closet!!!

I do have a bunch of tools, jacks and jack stands. Although the only thing I need is the tap and die set for whatever hole size it is that I have to drill.

~~ We should do a general meet again soon and then maybe we can figure out some kind of group install date....??? ~~
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RuWRXcrazy2 is offline   Reply With Quote