Midnight Desires
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 68052
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
93 Lexus Soarer
08 CBR1000RR

Talked to RallySpec today, they said that Mike from Baca said that it's the main shaft that is wrong not the gear, that's why it was off. So he called Rally for me, and they are shipping me the "right" main shaft or whatever now. So I called Rally after Mike and told Rally to overnight it to me. I'd pay the shipping. So it'll be here tomorrow before 10:30am.
Then I called Vivid, and they STILL said Rally is at fault, even tho I didn't order my parts from Rally, so if Rally f's up, Vivid looks bad, not Rally, because I didn't order through Rally, I ordered through Vivid, so I told him that Vivid looks bad, and that I will make it a point to people not to do business with them. I also told him that I had Rally overnight me the part, and that they (vivid) is going to reimburse me for the shipping charges, because that's provable financial loss, court matters I believe, and that if they fail the BBB will be contacted (idle threats but what the hell), and they still said that Rally will reimburse me if the part is wrong. I told them again, I didn't order through Rally, I ordered through Vivid, no matter what Rally does Vivid still looks bad because they should be my point of contact. They say call rally.

So +1 for Rally, Dave is being incredibly helpful with getting me the right part and overnighting it here.

-3 for Vivid.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Midnight Desires is offline   Reply With Quote