The Owners Manual has all the answers but I will help you. This is the only PROPPER METHOD to add coolant and purge air from the system
AT NO TIME OPEN THE RADIATOR CAP
Use propper 50/50 mix for all coolant resevoirs.
1) Fill the coolant resevoir (plastic bottle) to the fill line (put cap on)
2) Fill the Turbo Coolant Reevoir (small metal right in front of turbo) (put cap on)
3) Start car and turn on heater (high)
4) Hold RPM's at 3000 for 10 minutes ( even if temp = H)
5) Turn engine off and leave key to ACC (keep heater on)
6) Let engine cool to "C"
7) Repeat steps 1-6 until no coolant is required to fill resevoirs
While replacing my turbo took 45 minutes to complete the process.
Like I said above DO NOT open radiator cap at anytime, to do so will negate everything you are trying to do.
Any other ways mentioned to burp the system on our cars are Shade Tree Mechanics.