D Money
Scooby Guru
Member#: 109948
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
. Most famous car
on Nasioc ever. :/

Originally Posted by GripGC8 View Post
why is D money crazy?

tucking the engine bay is somthing anyone with common sense can do in thier free time on a weekend.

shaving the engine bay requires a little more balls/ experience as it requires the know how of welding, bodywork and paint...most people will pay for this but some of us do it for a living.
Thanks for sticking up for me, but I think he might have been kidding.

Originally Posted by vision.dynamix View Post
D Money is crazy because..look at his car. I meant crazy in a good way.
lol lol

On a side note, it should be super easy to do a wrx engine. Think about it. On the right side, you delete the window washer fluid tank, put the battery in the trunk, and remount the fuse box under the dash. Sand it down, weld it up, bondo it so it's all done smoothly and prep for paint. For the left side, you delete the factory boost solenoid, move the power steering pump, and do the same process you did to the right side. You either get a v-mount or reversed manifold to delete the piping from going up on the sides, and a rotated turbo kit with a 4" inlet, blow through maf on the i/c pipe, and run a screen or small intake on the turbo. CAKE!

If I have to be the first, I will. I am so into this look it's not even funny. I mean, im not going to go overboard, im just trying to clean it up a little bit. My dad gave me the idea after seeing his hotrod finished, and looking at the engine bay and seeing a fully polished 540ci just chilling with nothing else, just the MOTOR! It will take time, but once I finish up the motor and turbo kit, I will go to town.

For the most part, doing the body work to the shock towers and fender wells should be easy. I have a friend that welds and I am always at the body shop doing work on my car, so it could probably get done in a matter of a weekend or something. Who knows, but again, I was really making this thread to see if anyone else thought of it or has done it before.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by D Money; 03-19-2007 at 01:37 AM.
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote