View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 08:31 AM   #154
I25
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 66501
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
Lord Nikon

Default Official:MAIC's First Hand Look At The NYIAS and The 2008 Impreza!

So my bags are pack, and my camera is clean. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. In a little over 17 hours I will be hitting the road and heading to NYC to go to the New York International Auto Show. I should arrive in NYC around 4am. Come this time tomorrow, I think this thread will be on its way to being one of the most viewed/talked about threads in MAIC and NASIOC regarding the 2008 Impreza.

I will be walking through the doors at the Jacob Javits Convention Center around 6am. Then I will proceed right to registration and get that all squared away…This is where the fun begins. The Subaru booth is on the first floor right when you walk through the door. My shutter will click away until I cover every inch of the 2008 Impreza. After that is done, I will process and post right from the convention floor. You guys & gals (MAIC) might just get the first look at the 2008 in real final design photos. There will be no moving of parts here, and nothing else will be touched on the car. It will just be the car in its un-photochopped glory.

After that is done I will wonder around the rest of the show doing interviews for my write ups, looking at all the beautiful women maybe a photo or two of them for you guys.

So stay tuned, this is going to be a great week!

-Evan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
I25 is offline   Reply With Quote