FINALLY!..but its a little confusing...more pictures would be GREATLY appreciated
here's how i see the process (with some questions):
1. make mold for the "outside" of the reflector
2. take out reflector and deep blue clay (does everything just kinda pop out?)
3. take deep blue clay off of original reflector piece, and re-insert the reflector into the mold
4. pour more silicone on top of the "inside" of the reflector piece (which now has no blue clay on it)
5. ....how do i take it out w/o screwing up the mold?...do the "inside" and "outside" molds not get stuck together since the outside is already dry?
i apologize in advance for being so confused.