GLOATLIP
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 8515
Vehicle:
2002 wrx wagon
aspen white

Default my .02

I respect the points that omori NA made. I did have to wait close to 2 months for my meters to get here from Japan. Nevertheless, they did get here and in good condition. I also received prompt and courteous email responses from the Malaysian rep, Michael, and I saved a lot of money. I went into the deal based on other i-clubbers feedback and fully understanding that if there were problems I wouldn't have the same kind of recourse that I might have with a domestic distributor. So far so good. As the NA rep stated, if you wait you might be able to get them domestically for a better price. Wherever you get them, the gauges are excellent and I recommend them highly, and as a bonus the instructions are very entertaining to read: ex)

"Exhaust temperature gives effect to engine, especially at speed driving, if not good in condition, occures (sp) engine trouble, give damage to engine and turbo."

Right! Perhaps omori NA will include instructions that are a little easier to understand (at least for idjits like myself.)

Cheers,
GLip
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GLOATLIP is offline   Reply With Quote