jmh
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 28568
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
09 G8 GXP
silver/silver

After reading the reviews I had some doubts but I also feel there is always two sides to every story. I can't make judgments on other peoples experiences as they are not my own. With that in mind I called Mauro to check on price and availability of the parts I was seeking. I talked with Anthony (jr sr?) who informed me that all the parts were in stock but that he showed only one Invidia DP left. The order was placed and my account was charged the next day. On the second day he called and stated that in fact the DP was gone and gave me some options. I called back after thinking about it and went with the Cobb DP that was in stock. He agreed to back out the charge for the Invidia.
A day or two later I received emails with tracking numbers. The first order was placed on 3/26 and I received the final parts on 4/3. During that time I received at least two calls from Anthony keeping me informed of updated tracking numbers. From THIS experience I would do business with them again.
And they also put in a set of spark plugs, no charge. All in all I am happy with the turn out, Nice job Mauro motorsports.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by jmh; 04-10-2007 at 12:12 AM.
jmh is offline   Reply With Quote