Old 04-14-2002, 12:10 AM   #3
S10V6X
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 17572
Vehicle:
2002 Spoilerless WRX
Black

Default how's ERAU

Winslow, what's up, how's ERAU going?? Yeah you've seen my truck, I finally got around to showing up here... here's the list though, of what I've done-- sounds of it are on the webpage, along with the current 'she's broke' update... just cutting and pasting from the homepage, it's saturday i'm cutting some corners.. :-)
Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K&N filtercharger, Poweraid spacer, Bosch 4+ spark plugs, Ac Delco high performance wires, 14" eFan by thinline, Stage2 JetChip, 180 degree thermostat, high performance water pump...

Edelbrock shorty headers, into high flow cat, through to kc performance muffler, then to y-pipe and to dual exhaust with expensive oval tips!

Hurst shifter, Kenwood Excelon deck, Orion 500 watt amp pushing a single 12" Rockford Fosgate Hx2 gen 2 sub.. Pioneer 4x10's in the back, 4x6's in the dash, dynomat along extended cab portion of the cab, more to come...

Xenon H4 diamond conversion headlights, clear lenses in the front, stock black rims on 235's, carbon fiber altezzas, cool looking 'S-10' stickers in the back window good for an additional 20hp...

Not yet but soon :
Cowl hood, Edelbrock IAS shocks, valve covers, oil cap and manifold, MSD ignition, Holley TB, Pistons, Heads, porting, all emissions legal.. Then we'll see about my TT conversion..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
S10V6X is offline   Reply With Quote