View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 08:10 PM   #1111
pollawrx06
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 130289
Smile An Easy Solution To You All

I got my money back from mauros placing a complain with my cc holder.No parts,no money.
Hell,I live in Costa Rica most of the year and the consumer protection laws here suck,so if i got my money back in my account at once,i dont see how you guys cant do the same up in U.S.The only way mauros can and will get the money of your purchase back in his account ,is by proving he sended your parts and not only with a tracking number,he actually has to prove what was in the package .How t ..hell is he going to come up with that.Dont try to be nice to someone whos triying to still your money.Even if you dont have aditional insurance on your cc they will refund your money.Just try this and go on .

Is nice than Mauros Sr. is fixing some of the problems ,so if i was u,i ll write him once ,give it a week,and if no solid solution is given,just get nasty,call your cc holder and get your money back.On the long run they will get Mauros.....he had it coming anyways.

To Anyone at Mauros,Greg,Anthony,i dont care who,dont even try to upsed me posting back some jiri jara bs about me,i dont care about what u have to say.I got my money back DIDNT I
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
pollawrx06 is offline   Reply With Quote