View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #1393
356cab
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 124384

I recently ordered from Vivid. They were advertising a clearance sale on a Borla header. I told them I needed it overnighted as I was on a tight deadline, and I wanted to make sure it was being shipped in time for me to get it the next day.

I was assured it was shipping. Later that day they called and said the item had already been shipped and they didn't realize it. Then they suggested that they could get another one for me from Borla....it would be more expensive since the price had gone up, and it would take several days.

Guys this is a Bait and Switch operation. I have contacted the Attorney General....and they have started an investigation.

I then ordered from Sparktec because they said they had an OBX header in stock and ready to ship.....4 days later.....nothing....and they won't answer and email.

Now I'm finally looking at every thread in this area, to figure out who the buttwipes are.....in the end it will probably save me a lot of time and frustration.

I'm now probably going to have to go to a special show that only happens once a year, with a factory header.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
356cab is offline   Reply With Quote