Dunlop SP SportMaxx 225/45/17

#2.) what is your geographic location:

Chicago, IL

#3.) what types of driving events if any (i.e. track, AutoX, RallyX):

None

#4.) percent of highway vs. city driving:

50/50

#5.) your review and personal comments:

WOW!! When I bought these last summer I was running on stocks with a stock suspension. I put these tires on with lightweight Kazera-S's and my handling improved UNDENIABLY!!. There are some on-ramps around town that are pretty tight clovers which I would start to skid on if I took them too fast on the stocks. Now with these SportMaxx tires I'm holding them VERY confidently and I'm able to actually merge at highway speeds (everyone else isn't able to step on the accelerator until after the clover which is way too late and they try to merge at like 30mph which is just plain dangerous). I also can't remember the last time my ABS has kicked in- these tires combined with some aggressive pads and rotors have made me able to stop on a dime. I totally dig these tires!!

-One important note!!: DO NOT TRY TO DRIVE ON SNOW WITH THESE!!! LOL. I hadn't switched to my winter rims by the first storm up here and my car was literally sledding around town. These tires are not made to be driven on snow, so let me tell you from my own experience- DON'T!!

Otherwise they're freaking GREAT summer tires.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Umphreys448 is offline   Reply With Quote