07subyandy
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 148374
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX
Silver

Ok my turn to vent. I'm located here in Gilbert, AZ. Bout 2 miles from their warehouse. Went in one day to check it out. Was told they have a store front...They don't. So I ended up saying that I wanted to buy a Blitz exhaust and asked if they have it in stock. They ONLY thing they stock, are Rims. Everything else gets ordered from other vendors. I got the nickel tour of the shop, despite the fact I didn't want one. So I bought the exhaust..he was ringing me up. Decided that since I was a walk-in, He would get me a $20 discount. But he forgot to tell me that he was going to add on a $55 shipping charge. It freekin says on their website that if you order it, and have it shipped to their warehouse, there ARE NO SHIPPING CHARGES. That was kinda irritating. So I told them there should be no shipping charges. they removed the "discount" they were going to give me, and took off the shipping charges. Never got a tracking number either, but did get a call early in the morning saying it arrived. I have mixed emotions about them. So just everyone keep in mind, they not only do NOT have a store front, but they only stock Rims and nothing else. Expect everything else to get shipped from vendors, seperately, and arrive all at different times.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
07subyandy is offline   Reply With Quote