View Single Post
Old 02-20-2001, 10:16 PM   #13
TCRA2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 3370
Vehicle:
'98 WRX 4 dr/WRX 2
white. blue.

Hi guys, The Volk racing wheels and tires are gone. Sold to another Subaru pulk in the bay area. Sorry. The set of TSW looks good for a lot less money. The reason I am selling these cars is because I have too many cars and not enough time. I will continue to race for fun. Just check out the TCRA web site under www.touringcarclub.com under the classified section and see how many race cars that I have for sale. And that are not including my street rides. Cars and women are alike, so many of them and so little time. Besides, I still have a blue converted WRX with a carbon fiber hood and complete carbon fiber body kit and wing. Big brakes and Tien suspension. All Sparco interior and racing harness.All I need to do is to bolt on a roll cage and this car is ready to do some damage on the track. Best of all, this car is street licensed. I do miss driving my Super Touring car with a sequential 6 spd. box. I definately need some seat on this car. Anyway, I wish you guys will someday come out to one of the TCRA event. It will be a pleasure to meet you all. Someone is inquiring about a used WRX gearbox that I have. I will sell it for $450/? after I replace it with a new box. This gear box needs work and I don't think it is anything very serious. TCRA2/Emil
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TCRA2 is offline   Reply With Quote