Will mod for Guinness
Member Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 77921
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
'02 Foz
'07 'beca, '08 OBXT

OMGHi2U WTT:NY Crazy trade, Axis block with FP Green, etc for stock STi

I think that I want to get the car closer to stock and try to sell her in that state.

As such, if I can find a trader for my engine I think that will overcome the biggest hurdle for the sale.

What I have (everything has approx 15k miles):

Axis Stage 2 block
STi stock heads
FPGreen Turbo, internally gated
Perrin modified 816cc injectors
Perrin turbo inlet
Perrin Big Maf
STi red intake manifold
STi exhaust manifold
STi catless Uppipe

Right now I am running an '04 STi ecu with AP v1, tuned by Al (Dynoflash) at approx 350whp/400wtq on pump gas with the addition of a frontmount.

What I am looking for:
A low milage stock STi swap. I can swap in any year with my STi ecu, but if you have an '04 you can also get my AP and tune for a little extra.

I don't need the TMIC as I have a FMIC installed. I basically need everything else (stock longblock, turbo, injectors, etc).

Depending on milage on your block depends on how much cash I would be looking for. As an example, if you have an '07 STi with <10k miles I would do a straight swap (no cash from you). '04-06 with <10k miles add $500, every 10k miles add $500 or so.

You pay for labor (but I can recommend a high quality, low cost mechanic).

I also have extra parts lying around that I can sell/include with swap (not for sale separately):
GT Spec Gen II headers
UR uppipe with Tial 42mm EWG and dumptube
Coolingmist alky injection

NOTE: I don't want to just swap turbos, or intake, or injectors, really it's a whole shebang type of deal.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bruce
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
singincanary is offline   Reply With Quote