Old 07-22-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
8Complex

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 922
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 FXT
Red

Default FS: RS-T Parts (J&S, SSVC, Valve Cover)

Hey all, got this stuff from the garage after a good cleaning and decided that it was time to part with it all... my aspirations of going RS-T with minimal engine management is pretty much over with the purchase of a well-dressed WRX longblock.

THE J&S IS SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING!
The J&S is in good shape, pretty much like it's been installed and removed once. It comes with the full harness, knock sensor, and the unit itself. I will even throw in the audio alert unit that I purchased seperately. I have never installed this unit myself, I bought it used and never used it. $150+ship and it's yours.

The Split Second Voltage Clamp was purchased used as well, and I have not installed it myself. It is the VC2 unit and is adjustable. $20+ship.

THE VALVE COVER HAS BEEN SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Passenger side SOHC 2.5RS valve cover. I was going to use this to modify and return the oil from the turbo into. It's unmodified and in good shape. $20+ship.

If anyone of the above wants it, I still have a zener diode from the LudeSpeed kit way back in the day that was never installed. I will throw it in for free with any of the above.

I will consider full/partial trades (all WRX/STI stuff) -
- 02/03 WRX ECU harness or plugs with pigtails (dead UTEC ok)
- MAF and housing
- Power steering lines
- Catless uppipe
- Catted downpipe & second cat section (everything between turbo -> catback)
- WRX/STI seats if you're local
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by 8Complex; 08-01-2007 at 09:55 AM.
8Complex is offline   Reply With Quote