Member#: 21095
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
RIP KTH & LMFH
'09 Crystal red Tintcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ View Post
im curious to see how your set up is gonna be like Mika
It's nothing crazy. Just bought a Cubbypod and some ProSport gauges(EGT and mechanical boost). Took me a long time to install because I had to wire everything through the driver's side fender well instead of the firewall. Usually there's a plug that you can wire through on the firewall, no dice on the LGT. It's turning into a fun DD car tho. Just waiting for the UTEC/wideband to show up(thanks Defiant Autospeed), and I should be done with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas05sti View Post
Yeah....doin conference prep stuff. We're bringin in lunch for everyone since we made them wrork on the holiday. After lunch we're headin over to the Anatole to make sure everyone is familiar with the layout and where everything is. Putting on a conference sucks ass.

Glad to hear bout the gauges....my phone totally skitzed out last night...i got your voicemail late so i didn't call you back
Dang man. Tell your boss that he's a punk! Oh well, at least you guys get some lunch out of it. And hopefully time and a half.

No big deal on the phone. I figured since you were with your family I wouldn't bother ya any more. At least you got the message.

Mika
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
finnRex is offline   Reply With Quote