The OFFICAL"Nautilus Run" BBQ/COOK OUT, Sunday Oct. 7th-Come One, Come All!!
View Single Post
09-05-2007, 10:45 PM
1998 FSTi, 95 sold!
the JDM yO!(MAIC4LIFE)
Looking for group leaders again, as I believe this worked much better then the previous drives
@1673 Crofton Center
Crofton, MD 21114
Time: Meet 8:50-9:20; 9:30 first group leaves
Also please come into the Parking lot in a civil matter, as you can see there are house's that surround the parking lot, so please No reving your motors I do not wish to draw negativie attention to the meet before it starts
Rules for the Drive
1. Two Way's are Required for the Drive(No Radio No drive, sorry. However you can always pick up a pair for $20+ at local stores
most people will have extra radio but please do not rely on that)
2.Follow your Group leaders instruction and rules
3.Drive Smart and follow, Group Drive Safety Guidelines
* Obey the posted speed limit
* Absolutely NO crossing the double yellow line
* NO tailgating - for your safety and the safety of everyone around you
* Drive within YOUR limits, not the person behind or in front of you. If you feel like you're going a little too fast, don't hesitate to back off, Also please inform your group leader.
of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by THE-95-STi; 09-05-2007 at
View Public Profile
Visit THE-95-STi's homepage!
Find More Posts by THE-95-STi