View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:18 PM   #66
scoob_town_19
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 158578
Chapter/Region: SWIC

right now I'm working for my dad just to pay off my loan I took out for my last car. He owns his own contractors business and his brother owns a drywall business, so I do a lot of both. Scrapping drywall, running errands, basically just doing apprentice work to both my dad and my uncle haha. I really need the money though cause my last car (1993 mercedes 190e) got totaled by some jerk who didnt know how to drive so I gotta pay back the $2,800 dollar loan I took out before I can start saving for my wrx. I'm looking for a second job too, just so I can get this whole deal taken care of a quick as possible. My cousins husband works for a mechanics place, so I'm thinking of maybe having him teach me some stuff so I can start getting into that field of work too. But for sure, if I can make it out I will, and if not I'll keep an eye open for you guys this weekend or whenever. Cause like I said, I dont know much about cars, but I'm interested in learning and meeting some new people who know whats up.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scoob_town_19 is offline   Reply With Quote