Old 09-13-2007, 10:34 PM   #80
ST1Ddope
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 81185
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
05 STi White/TA
GT30R .63

1st- To everyone who says why didn't you do it yourself? I was having the catch can installed so I figured well the car was there I would just have them do two other quick things. I also live in a apartment so I can't do my own work here without sneaking around a bit or I would have.
2nd- All of the other charges on my bill except for the labor are perfectly fine with me, they aren't out of control, it's just the 4.75 hrs.
3rd- I am not suing anyone as most custom shops don't ever call you before work is done because most of the time you know what you are getting done. My point is I have about $12k+ invested into my car not to mention 30+ hours on a dyno and this is the first time I have ever seen a bill and been like HOLY **** I was just taken by shock.
Synaptic is great at what they do and I never said anything less then that about them as I am not out to be a trasher.
*edit* updated
Dana and I have been contacting through email and he has brought a great solution to the table and all is worked out. I couldn't say enough about what they are doing to make this right and plan on many more trips up to Synaptic. A huge thank you to Dana and everyone at Synaptic for making good out of a bad situation.
Thanks Guys
Chad
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ST1Ddope; 09-14-2007 at 01:13 AM.
ST1Ddope is offline   Reply With Quote