View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #8
Element Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 54918

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaine View Post
Looks good to me, just different.

Are you planning on making suspension adjustments to reduce some of the oversteer, or are you just going to focus on adjusting your driving style for a bit?
Thanks! It looks good because I'm really holding back. If you saw how the car looked in my first two practice sessions when I tried to drive it how I normally would it was just wild and tail happy. To help control this I had to just about lock up the diff 50/50 which made the car more controllable on corner exit but it exacerbated the push coming into the turn. Ideally I need the diff to be open on corner entry and lock up on exit. I have a center differential controller from a board member that is programmed with a 3D PWM Map in my Hydra that I am going to try to take advantage of at GT Live.

I've never driven on this track or setup our STI here but I have lots of time at VIR where the car feels good so I am going into the event with the current setup and then make adjustments from there since I should have no problem getting the tires up to temperature.

Thanks,
Phil
www.elementtuning.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Element Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote