The Godfather

Member#: 2
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI Launch Ed.
Rally Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GripGC8 View Post
no offense, but i dont think this is a very practical forum.

i though this was a forum for actual members to show progress on thier personal build's and share information. from what ive noticed in my time as a member here on nasioc. there is a major lack of information on nasioc, compared to the info that members actually have.

in my opinion, nasioc would be a better community if members could share what information members have vs. what information aftermarket part distrubitiors, and fabricators have.

who actually builds car's like this?..people who make, and sell parts with no limit to funds.

what about the people who have a budget, buy those parts, and do everything themselve's on nasioc?

thats the info people need, and would make nasioc grow...not how to bolt up all the latest and greatest parts from a certain aftermarket company.

the above is my opinion typed for everyone, i am not attacking anyone.
This forum is for actual members to divulge their projects as well, we are just working out the bugs with a vendor, since we can harass them about formatting and layout, as well as thread titles and naming, more so than we can with 10 members.

This will be for regular users, they will need to be approved in order to post in here, but it will be for them to share their builds as well.

I thought I made this process clear a few threads up.

This is in attempt to try to make some of the really good information you do find on NASIOC a bit easier to digest and find. Don't worry guys... I'm not in the habit of doing things that aren't for the good of all NASIOC, whether the result is immediately visible by the community or not.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote