Scooby Guru

Member#: 1847
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
Team Broken: V6 GF
rallyarmor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal06STi View Post
Good to know. I argued with the SOA guys for a while about when my intercooler split into two pieces, they ended up covering most of the cost but not all of it.

I think it is in the system. After talking to the SOA guy he told me that i needed to remove all the aftermarket parts and bring it back to the dealership for inspection to have the warranty on my engine reinstated. The current issue has nothing to do with the engine, but my cv boots on the passenger side front wheel are torn. They say that the inside one was melted by the downpipe(heatwrapped catless titek - not possible). The outer one they wont even try to explain, all they do is say "nope, not covered".
boots are only covered 3/36 if that helps, so that might be the reason, then again i dont know how many miles you have.

arguably any power mods you have can be said to have increased the vehciles power in turn causing undue stress on the axles that could possible twist them in a manner and put them under stress to wich they were not designed resulting in the early failure of the boots.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
munkis is offline   Reply With Quote