View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
TheSilverFox
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 142520
Join Date: Mar 2007
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Vehicle:
2006 STI - Protuned
308whp - SilverFox

Default

i too am addicted to rev-matching. i just recently started doing it but i would say that about 80 percent of the time i hit the rpms right on. the other 20 percent of the time i'm either a little bit too high or too low when i let off the clutch.

it does help a bit i'm sure. but i look at it this way. which is cheaper to replace??

tranny, or brake pads?

you can slap pads on your car quickly and wayyyyyy cheaper than dropping the tranny and replacing it.

--J
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TheSilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote