Member#: 154489
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2007 Subaru WRX TR
Obsidian Black Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by uathatis View Post
Your meeting at orient cafe ...

Their food sucks (compared to China Inn)...but i guess you meet where you can be allowed

Plus Katy meets have a life expectancy of about 2-3 times before the owners call you guys off there property (most of the time deserved)

Edit: well actually that sounds a bit harsh what i just said, It's been a while since I've dealt with anyone car wise in Katy besides subies, but a couple years back when I did left a bad taste in my mouth (maybe there are more mature older people there these days)

OOO... green protege aye? I met you before, I forgot you were out in the Katy area, enjoying your WRX? (I met you in Houston, i was with Tank[who definitely won't make it out, alaska plane tickets too much]
I know EXACTLY what you mean! I was the one who tried to get Dunn Bros back up and going and it got called off again. According to my friends, they have the owner of the lot's permission to be there. So we should not get kicked unless idiots show up. I am with you on the food answer, but I like Orient Cafe as well.

I don't remember you from the Houston meet, but I'm sure I would remember your car.

I understand the bad taste, I've had that for a littlw while too, but we do this XMAS meet every year it seems and it is usually a great turnout.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BlkSubie07 is offline   Reply With Quote