View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 01:09 PM   #123
Davenow
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (21)

Member#: 23676
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:

I have 9 walbro pumps in stock, and I can have as many more as I need within 5-6 days time if I know ahead of time, so let me know.

I THINK I can get my hands on an APS 65mm. The problem is that most people are out of stock on them and they will take a long time getting here on a boat then sitting in customs... Want me to call around?

Honestly, I saw no real solid evidence in IAT or IAM or maf voltage that there was any performance difference between the SPT (which would be identical to the K&N performance wise) and my APS 65mm.

Oh and welcome to why Vivid isnt a nasioc vendor anymore

Buy my stuff lol, I am planning out a motor build Nothing huge, pistons/rods and maybe valve springs/retainers. I figure do it now while the block is known solid ya know?
I just dont want to have to worry about it anymore, and I LOVE the way a forged internals motor just revs and revs and revs. With the light internals, way balanced rods and valve springs/retainers I can spin 8k no problem (not that I am planning to do that for now, but I could if I wanted to, and a 7500rpm redline at SAR would really be nice especially once I do my 18" tires, which will be a touch smaller diameter, the 300RPM redline increase will put shift points back where they are now (approx) and if I spin it to 8k... That alone is an ET decrease.

My 750 DW are on the way as well
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.