Scooby Newbie

Member#: 108798
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
08 2.5i 5door
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madogre77 View Post
I hear ya Bucky I got an instant rust chip on my hood I found today whilst washing off the salt... UGH! are you getting the LeBra type or the Ventvisor type?

I am going with the ventvisor type..the LeBra will trap too much salt and moisture under it( Had one years ago on a truck of mine) the other at least can be hosed out undernieth...the shame is..I have the damn touch-up paint..and it rusted before I could ever put it on...Now since I have a hobby of restoring old rot box Subarus..I have to fix it right which means sand it off etc etc..cant just appy the TUP or it will eventually bubble undernieth.

mihow...I have the light interior and honesly....havent had any issues..seems the dirt on the carpet vaccuums right up...I am still going to put seat covers on eventually...and I have a black leather wrap seating wheel cover..but it isnt as bad as I thought.( cept around the cup holder...kinda likes to get coffee stains)
I still have absolutely no complaints about this car..handles fantastic in bad weather..even deep snow..comfortable ( for me) drove 14 hours non-stop with no back pain butt pain or fatique. I am an extremely happy owner thats for sure
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bucky92 is offline   Reply With Quote