Scooby Guru

Member#: 1026
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
'00 RS/WRX Stg5
'98 RS Stock

Default Sound deadening gone crazy...

Hi all,

I've been postin some pics here n there of my GC project deadening fun...

I thought I would put it all together and make a single post...

Now, understand that 90% of people would NOT go this far, but, I've been lucky and had some REALLY nice things happen to me lately, which is odd, cause nice thing generally don't happen for me...

I would also like to thank Daishi00, for being a really great stand up guy, we've been though a lot here on NASIOC in the past year or better, from all the noobs having be taught a lesson (Audio, DFX, Jake, others..lol) to getting totally frustrated and leaving on a "walkabout" for a few weeks, it happens to the best of us, but I really wanted to thank Daishi for putting up with all of my #H!T and hooking me up with the Eclipse.

I would also like to thank Audiosavvy, what a wealth of working installer info.. patient to the core, cocky at first, but was able to see the error of his ways quickly and opened himself up for some real learning, now, this section of NASIOC wouldn't be the same without him.... We bounce things off each other all the time in effort to increase our knowledge and outlook on Car Audio

The Eggroll.... What can I say man, you rock..!!

ruiner, what would life be like here without you to keep us straight.. Thanks for sticking it out for as long as you have...!

EDIT: I need to put AquaCow in here as well, Dave has been here as long as I have helping out members whenever he has the chance, a real asset to the community...Thank you Dave..!!

There are plenty I'm not going to mention, but, you all should know who you are. If you are adding valuable input to this section, you deserve a big thank you as well, it's just early and I've drank to much coffee...

I wouldn't be where I am without you all... I just want you to know that...

On with the pictars...

Starting with Cascade Vmax...

Floor... (more to come on the floor)

Doors...

Top half, outside skin... 2 layers, over lapped

Bottom half, outside skin.. 3 layers overlapped

Another layer of Second Skin Damplifier Pro, over the Vmax..

Add some SS Overkill Pro...top half of door

Bottom half of door...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Aaron'z 2.5RS; 02-17-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Aaron'z 2.5RS is offline   Reply With Quote